Nervously waiting to meet the new French teacher.
She is from Paris, and I'm not sure if she speaks English.
She is from Paris, and I'm not sure if she speaks English.
I'm so excited about the schedule and hoping some of my friends are in my classes.
Miss LaCoix is so nice and just the kind of teacher I was hoping to get this year.
She does speak English, but we spoke to each other in French, and she told me
my French was 'parfait' -- perfect! I can't wait to get started next week.
She does speak English, but we spoke to each other in French, and she told me
my French was 'parfait' -- perfect! I can't wait to get started next week.



What did you use for the water bottle sitting on desk next to apple?
ReplyDeleteI believe it came in a mini Our Generation office set.
Delete