Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Advent for Dolls

 
We love advent calendars at our house!
{This is a recap of our 13 Days of Halloween Doll Advent.}
 
This past year I've been collecting fun little items to make a
Christmas advent for the dolls/doll lover in our family.
I just finished it this week. 
I'm super excited for December 1st and the count-down to begin!
 
Here are some ideas if you'd like to make a doll advent of your own:
 
1.  See what you have around the house.
2.  Use items you already have.
3.  Make homemade items -- polymer clay, simple sew items.
4.  Look for small doll sets [on sale],
and then divide the sets up to cover several days.
5.  Check the dollar stores and craft stores for small items
that might work for your dolls.
 
Before you know it, you'll have 24 little items collected,
and you can make a fun and inexpensive advent of your own!
 
This is a surprise for my daughter,
but it would also be a very fun project to do with her another year!
 
 
I'm going to post the items each day in December -- for ideas.
 
Here is a sneak-peak -- Day 17
A doll-size Domino set! 
 
{a Tim Holtz craft item} 


No comments:

Post a Comment