We love counting down to everything!
Even thought it is still November, our Christmas Doll Advent will start in 11 days!
I've already gathered times for our 2015 advent.
It isn't too last to put together an advent for the doll lovers in your family.
Keep an eye out for Dollar Store finds,
inexpensive sets {we like the little OG sets} that have multiple items in them,
and things you can make for your dolls.
In no time at all, you can collect 2 dozen little happy items for your doll advent!
You can see a few of our past countdown listed in the following links:
Christmas Advent for Dolls (2013) and here.
These are the items from last year (2014).
{It is fun to look back and see what fun things I was able to find.}
These are the items from last year (2014).
{It is fun to look back and see what fun things I was able to find.}
Hoping these give you some ideas.
I have so much fun collecting these little items during 2014!
My personal favorites were/are the Christmas cookies.
{It really is easy to collect 24 little items -- you can go all out, or keep it super simple!}
I've found great items again this year!
I'll be posting our 2015 Christmas Advent items a day at a time --
starting on December 1st.
Hope to see you then!



No comments:
Post a Comment