Christmas in August!
The Maryellen Holiday Cookie Set arrived today.
Here are a few pictures.
The red cutters are cute, but VERY large.
The box is perfect, and the cookies are decorated with pretty piping details.
I think the smaller cookies could pass for jumbo cookies, but the snowman and the deer are WAY TOO BIG. Seriously, I would love to hear the design team's explanation for this choice.
My person favorites -- the tray and the apron -- Darling.
{I'm a huge fan of all things reindeer -- especially retro deer -- these pieces are pretty fabulous.}
If you see the deer next to Maryellen's ice tray, you can see how the proportions are really off.
Having said that, there are days I would love to eat a cookie the size of an ice tray!
The set is adorable -- the cookies are just GiGANTIC!
{If you love all things retro -- or are fond of big cookies -- you will LOVE this set.}
{If you love all things retro -- or are fond of big cookies -- you will LOVE this set.}



No comments:
Post a Comment