Friday, October 31, 2014

Costume idea -- number 11, 12 & 13


Sometimes you want to dress-up and be festive,
but you don't want to wear a serious costume.

I have an orange polka dot shirt that I love to wear with an orange
sweater on Halloween.  Even though I'm not dressed up like a princess or ninja warrior,
I'm festive, and that counts!

The skeleton shirt was from a recent girls' trip we went on with our grandma.
We can always find great tights and accessories to add to our collection without
spending a lot of money.

These outfits were put together with a few older items, and a few newer items.
Shop your closet!  
You may be surprised.
You probably already have things that would make a fun/festive Halloween outfit.


And last, but not least, here is our candy corn inspired outfit.
A Halloween surprise to complete our 13 costume ideas!


One of my favorite Halloween photos is of one of our little witches.
The photo just shows her stripped stockings and pointed witch shoes,
and I love it!

The above picture is our AG take on the same idea!


Cheers!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment