Saturday, November 1, 2014

Thrift Store Find


Last week I took a trip to one of our local thrift shoppes. 
{I was actually looking for an out-of-print cookbook, 
which I found -- Hooray -- when I saw a wooden box in the corner.} 

I was so excited when I realized it was an OG wooden wardrobe! 
{I think the last time I saw one of these, it was retailing for around $60.00 at Target.}
It was in great condition and just needed a good cleaning.

For only $8.00 it was just too great of a find to pass up!


Once it was clean,
we switched out gray ribbons for the worn pink ones.

Our creation is going to be a Design Studio --
full of all of our costumes and sewing supplies!

We wanted to only use things we had on hand.

We used pictures of Isabelle's studio for a little design inspiration.
We also looked at design spaces/studios online.
We also decided to use only things that we already have. 

We are almost finished with this project.
I'll post the finished photos tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment