Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The House that Moves

 I love all of the big dollhouse ideas that are all over the internet.
But I always go back to our portable boxes --
I love how we can move them from room to room --
under the stairs,
play room,
bedroom,
they just keep moving!


This was from last year...


About six months ago...
It feels like it is time to move again!

5 comments:

  1. how did you do this? What did you use? It's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each box is individual -- they are wooden {a little heavy}, and they stack on each other -- so they can be moved around.

      Delete
  2. Do you remember the measurements? I would love to make this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our space is made out of:
      1 -- 24 by 48 inch box
      1 -- 48 inch sloped-roof box
      5 -- 24 by 24 inch boxes
      1 -- 24 by 16 inch closet for clothing storage

      Delete
    2. These boxes were made for us using the above measurements.

      Delete