Saturday, August 12, 2017

Summer Fun -- Day 13 -- Tenney's Room



We've been a little slow setting up the room for Tenny.
I have a 'to do' with a few more ideas,
but I decided to post our progress for our 30 days of summer.


{I spy Nanea in the mirror -- she joined our collection last week.}


A little breakfast in bed -- newspaper included. {wink}


Let me know if you have any questions.
The little shelf box still needs to have a few things added to it.
Maybe some photos --
I'm sure there are lots of great ideas out there --
just a matter of making time to look.


The star garland was a left-over from a summer camp I co-taught this year.
It reminded me of Tenney's little star headband...
and the fact that she is reaching for her performing dreams.
I think it looks cute with the gold accent pillows.


Cheers to summer doll fun.
Hoping that you are making time to have fun with your dolls too!

No comments:

Post a Comment