Monday, August 7, 2017

Summer Fun -- Day 9


We found Molly late in the game.
My girls were interested in other AG historical dolls,
and before I knew it, it was time for her to retire.

I have a lengthy list of Molly's items that I'd like to add to our collection,
but her items are pricy {and some very hard to find}.
We're being creative these days...using some our own ideas, and .

Here is a twist on the Camp Gowonagin uniforms in green & brown
{originally red, white, and blue} -- 
polka dots for fun, and a pop of color in the tie.

When we think of summer, we think of camp & camping.


I sent a few photos to MySewYouCreations Etsy Shoppe,
and she designed these adorable sets.
{I highly recommend MySewYouCreations for 18 inch doll clothing.}


Looks like Molly & Emily are all set for Camp Gowonagin!


Summer Fun Recap --

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment