Sunday, November 30, 2014

Counting to Christmas!


Happy December 1st Eve!

Tomorrow is the first day of counting down to Christmas at our house!

Last year, one of my favorite parts of Christmas 
was an advent I made for my girls/our AG dolls.

We are doing something similar this year.
I thought it would be fun to show you all of last years treasures in one post.


I spent several months looking for small items for this advent.  
You'll notice a lot of our items are made from printable files, 
sets {like the eyeglasses}, and thing from different $1 bins & $1 stores.    
I especially love our mini 'elf on a shelf'.  
{We found ours on Amazon last year.}  


There are three days I didn't include --
3 soda cans {duplicate of day 23}
a hat
a pen & a hair clip

I hope this gives you some fun advent/Christmas ideas!

Happy Counting!
Tomorrow I'll start sharing our 2014 advent.

No comments:

Post a Comment