Thanksgiving is just around the corner.
Here is our idea of the perfect Pilgrim costume.
Standing by 'Plymouth Rock(s)'.
A black and white shawl for when the weather gets colder.
And here -- my friends -- is a little Pilgrim trivia --
Did you know Pilgrims didn't just wear black, white, and gray?
They wore naturally dyed clothing [heavily dyed],
but the colors were not limited to black, white, and gray.
{This is another fun costume that works great for Thanksgiving!}
Cheers to fashion and Fridays!
Cheers to fashion and Fridays!



Oh my goodness!!! I had no idea this site of yours existed!! Just stumbled across it from your other blog. (catching-up) My girls are going crazy at all your cute ideas! My girls have been collecting odds and ends for years for their doll rooms. Their favorite is the doll shop at Gardner Village. You've inspired us to get creating again! Can't wait to read through your archives!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! I hope your cute family is doing well.
DeleteI LOVE YOUR PILGRIM OUTFITS FOR YOUR DOLLS! I never
ReplyDeletethought an American girl blog existed! I love it! this is a dream come true!
Thank you Olivia!
Delete